Friday, December 12, 2008

More San Isidro photos.


Ian and I were fortunate enough to be at San Isidro for 16 days, an Andean cloud forest lodge I would highly recommend to anyone. 

Another exquisite view, this one from the Mirador.

Entrance.

Playing pool our last day there with Maestro.

Inca Jay from my bedroom window.

Jungle bamboo.



Paula.

Tree tomato growing in the San Isidro greenhouse.



Maestro, a very trustworthy longtime member of San Isidro staff.

Pool in the Mirador with Carmen and Mitch's son and nephew.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the photos are flowing now! Beautiful. It'll take some time for me to catch up on reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read from Ian that you're back in Quito. San Isidro is a paradise. Is Mitch Ecuadorian or British? What a great way to make friends from all over the world. Kinda validates that homeschooling choice you made.
    -Liam

    ReplyDelete