Tuesday, December 30, 2008

People of Mindo

Some images from my walks around Mindo.  I've taken 3800 photos for far, and still want to take more! 

Ian and I will be in Mindo for the New Year celebration and head back to Quito, the big city, on Friday. Tonight we'll go listen to the Frog Concert on a lagoon with our friends Gary and Karen, today we hurled ourselves down a zip line in the jungle canopy. Photos to come, we survived! 



Just hanging around. The pace is much slower here.


A series of photos, I couldn't decide which one to use and Ian suggested I use them all. They tell the story of how beloved the children are. I love the dog, too!







Birding near the river that is used for river rafting daily.

Bruno.

Mimosas.


Visiting in the middle of the street with plants on the roof....??

Most shops are open to the outside all the time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying your travels so much! I love getting an email every time you post and being able to see your photos "in real time".

    Snow and wind here today, New Year's Eve. We're supposed to get 6-10 inches. Mindo looks like the place to be!

    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete